Liebster Award: Discover New Blogs!
I was nominated for the Liebster award by Adelma Marie from Beautiful Chapters blog, thanks girl! This award is a really fun way to discover new blogs and get to know the bloggers, so I'm super excited to participate!
1) Each blogger should answer the questions the tagger has set for you.
2) Choose 11 new bloggers to pass the award on to and link them in your post.
3) Create 11 new questions for the chosen bloggers.
4) Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
5) Each blogger should post 11 random facts about themselves.
6) No tag-backs!
11 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
1. I am vegen since birth and want to remain that way always.
2. I love Jacob from The Twilight Saga. I wish every single day that he had imprinted on me *sighs*
3. My favorite fruit is Mango.
4. I hate dogs, they scare the shit outta me.
5. I love reading romance fiction. They are my biggest obsession.
6. I love doing make-up. Eye make-up is my favorite part of the whole process.
7. I am still studying but as soon as I get my first paycheck, I am getting myself Jimmy Choos.
8. I hate when anyone bosses me around. I cannot take orders.
9. My favorite colors are Blue and White.
10. I love Orchids, especially white and blue orchids. Ofcourse as I said they are my favorite colors too.
11. I want to own a beach house in Miami.
QUESTIONS FOR ME
1) What is the first thing you do in the morning?
The very first thing I do is turn on the Radio to some upbeat station and dance while doing everyday chore like brushing and bathing.
2) If the characters from TV shows or the book world are real, who would you want to be with? (Examples: Will Herodale from TID, Damon from Vampire Diaries, or the Doctor from Doctor Who)
Without any doubt, Jacob from Twilight series.
3) What is one thing that you are exceptional at?
I am exceptional at studies. I always top my class.
4) What is one beauty product that failed to impress you?
Huh...Foundation. Compact powder, Concealers I get but foundation not so much.
5) If you can have any pet in the world, what would it be?
I 'll have a fish. A goldfish named Goldie.
6) Quick, list the five people you would want to meet! (Real or not real.)
Jacob from Twilight series by stephenie Meyer
Kellan Kyle from thoughtless by S.C. Stephens
Jude Ryder from Crash by Nicole Williams
7) If you have a million dollars, what would you spend it on?
I'll have the best beach house with the most amazing view in Miami.
8) What are you currently reading? (Ex: Magazines, Newspaper, Article, Books!)
I am currently reading Books. 'With Me in Seattle' series by Kristen Proby.
9) Have you ever done any DIY projects? If so, what did you make? (Take a picture if you can!)
Not yet. I am not really into Art & Craft.
10) If you had a book that could be worth a lot of money, would you sell it or keep it? (Ex: A signed copy of the first Harry Potter book.)
I'll definitely keep it. I just can't exchange something as special as a signed copy of my favorite book for something as common as money.
11) How are you enjoying your blogging life so far? Future goals?
Oh its Exciting . I am still new but I hope as I progress I'll get to be in touch with some of my favorite authors.
QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES
1. What is your one guilty pleasure?
2. If you can goto a romantic getaway for a week with anyone in this world, who would it be and why?
3. How many Little Black Dresses do you own?
4. What's your one golden rule for make-up? (eg: mine is "either do it perfectly or don't do it at all")
5. What are the contents of your purse on any normal day?
6. What is the name of your pet? If you don't have one, what will you name it if you did?
7. Who is your most amazing book-boyfriend? Tell us something about him.
8. If you can have the first-edition of any book along with the author's signature, what would it be?
9. If there is one thing in your past that you can change and one that you can relive, what would they be?
10. What's your favorite movie of all time?
11. If you can live the life of any book character you want, who would it be?
I really hope all of you enjoyed reading it. I had such fun writing this post. It is a really great way to discover new blogs and get to know about new people. Well thanks to whoever thought of this amazing idea. Can't wait for your responses.You can post the link to your response in the comment box below!